Cooperation based on value creation and
In connection with the entry into force of the Act of the GDPR, ie Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / WE, please consent to the processing of your personal data as part of the activities necessary to conclude a purchase and sale agreement related to our business activities, consisting in sending commercial offers and requests for proposals via the contact form and e-mail. The data will be in the possession of our company until you withdraw your consent.
I declare that I have been informed that:
1. The administrator of personal data is: BKD & Partners Bożena Katarzyna Dobrowolska, ul. Łąkowa 18, 95-015 Głowno, NIP PL7331028800, REGON 471499575 tel. 0048 509 599 409, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.bkdandpartners.com.pl
2. My personal data will be processed for the proper performance of the service related to the company's business profile and will not go beyond the purpose of the contract.
3. My personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a GDPR (ie on the basis of granted consent to the processing of personal data).
4. My personal data will not be transferred to other recipients, unless it results from the terms of the contract and I agree to it.
5. My personal data may be made available to IT system suppliers, logistics companies with whom the Administrator cooperates.
6. My personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organization unless they are based on the terms of the agreement and I agree to it.
7. I have the right to:
- requests from the Administrator to access their personal data processed by the Administrator (including the issuance of copies thereof), rectification, supplement and update, transfer of data, deletion of data and limitation of personal data processing;
- opposition to the processing of data by the Administrator;
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body - the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data,
- withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal, if such consent would constitute the legal basis for data processing by the Administrator;
7. My personal data will not be processed in an automated way, they will not be profiled.
8. Providing personal data is a condition for the conclusion of the contract and cooperation with the Administrator.
Bożena Katarzyna Dobrowolska
mobile: +48 509 599 409
Address: 95-015 Głowno,
ul. Łąkowa 18
Wszystkie prawa zastrzeżone przez BKD & Partners